Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Saturday 5 October 2013

Welcome to the official GRAND OPENING!

Due to popular (and unpopular) demand, I can finally announce that my new on-line store is open for business.

To coincide with the opening, I'm happy to announce I'll be taking orders for the full set of Destiny prints, officially approved and certified by Lucasfilm. Exclusively to my own store, each of these prints will be signed and include a small original sketch of that character.


There is also a selection of my other work available. I'll be adding more items to the store over the coming weeks but in the meantime and I'm happy to answer questions about these prints or any other pictures on my blog or website.


Go on, treat yourself, you know you deserve it. And after all, its practically Christmas.

Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment