Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Sunday 11 November 2018

Christmas, the coldest place to hide

Once again the might Last Exit To Nowhere had me back to produce their Christmas (or other seasonal excuse for a holiday) cards.

This year it was time for collective favourite, The Thing, to inspire a set of Little MacReady cards.



As always, the cards are beautifully printed and well worth sending to your favourite lover of scuttly-head, meat creatures.



And if your significant other has already been consumed by an alien meat beast, then there's always the other sets to chose from.





No comments:

Post a Comment